Congratulations for making it to the end of this training!
It has been a wonderful journey, building up your affiliate business from scratch.
For most of you, your knowledge and ability have tremendously increased over the past several days.
You’ve gone from not knowing what an affiliate business is to operating your own affiliate website, and building your visitor traffic.
That wasn’t quite as complicated as you had expected, was it?
Well, let us take a quick look at what you have achieved so far:
- You’ve determined the right niche for your affiliate website.
- Established your domain and hosting
- Set up your affiliate website
- Produced and published content
- Bolstered visitor traffic
- Tapped affiliate programs to generate income
- Promoted other products to increase your chances of sale conversions
All these constitute the foundation of an affiliate marketing business. The building materials that will continue to expand your business is content.
To keep you going, all you need to do is write those articles to drive up traffic to your website. The more traffic, the better your chances of generating income. It is as straightforward as that.
So, before we wrap up the course, here are some additional pieces of advice to leave you with before moving forward.
- Running an affiliate website means constant research and writing. Sorry, there’s no going around these two if success is what you aspire.
You just have to keep producing as many and effective content as you can, and grow your website through research-based information.
If all you are focused on is keyword research and base your blogs on those, I guarantee that, in a few years, you will soon have a considerable load of traffic in your site.
How do I know? Experience.
Always remember the direct relationship between visitor traffic and income. The higher the number of visits to your website, the larger your income. Let me repeat that in a form of equation: traffic equals money. Get that.
Also, do not forget those research and content writing techniques that I have previously shared with you because, coming from more than 10 years of experience, there is simply no likelihood that your visits won’t increase over time. Likewise, the more you produce, the greater your income.
- Let’s say if it happens that you’ve achieved a steady average of 1,800 visits per day yet only make USD 15 worth of sales. There is still an opportunity to profit. That is by selling your site to a company or individual interested in converting those visits. So, it’s a win-win with hard work and persistence.
The lesson that I leave you, here, is that there is money to gain from traffic, regardless of conversions. Keep that in mind always.
- In terms of product promotion, here is another suggestion. Install Google Adsense and earn income from it. Research it and find out how to add this to your existing resources. The more widespread your promotion, the greater your impact in your targeted market.
- Utilize an auto responder service to gather email contacts and use these to connect with these potential customers while also promoting your affiliate products.
In sales, no contact should be wasted. Even if you do not make a sale today, you can again try the next day and the next because circumstances change.
The better your market knows you, the greater the chances of them remembering your brand when they happen to need your product.
- Do not give up easily. This is an important reminder especially for beginners which I can never overstate.
I know you are all geared up after what you’ve accomplished so far. You feel much more confident because you’ve done all that I’ve told you to do to the letter, and learned a lot more once you’ve established your footing. Fantastic!
If you do not see results right away, do not despair. Give your efforts time to bear fruit. Everything has its season, and in this business, patience is not just a virtue but it also rewards you with a huge paycheck. Just keep writing and researching while you wait.
When I started my affiliate website, it took me 20 long and stressful weeks just churning out articles before I reached my 100-visit target. At that time, I was not even the best writer, nor an expert researcher but look at how far I’ve gone now. If I have done it, so can you.
There are a lot of success stories out there just like me and the common thread is faith, persistence, and hard work.
Imagine if I had given up, then, I would not be making hundreds of thousands and millions now, just doing affiliate marketing.
So, when you feel that boredom or despair is beginning to creep in, just remember my story.
That is exactly what I do a hundred times when I felt like giving up and this is enough to energize me and get back to work again and again and again.
A successful niche marketer can easily rake in hundreds of thousands in income and there are kids or senior citizens all over the world who are doing this! Why can’t you?
- Paying your way toward easy results won’t work in the long run. If you take shortcuts just to boost your numbers, you’ll lose more than money.
Mastery does not happen overtime. Experiential knowledge is built not bought.
Oftentimes, these shortcuts may redound to huge losses especially if you fall victim to scams and there is an incredible number of them out there. So take the hard but tested route to growth and success.
Always remember what they say, “If it’s too good to be true, it probably isn’t.”
- If the journey is long, it becomes less of a drag if you have someone beside you. The same is true for affiliate marketing.
I’ve discovered that having a support system or network takes away a lot of the burden and unnecessary stress.
In this case, you are more focused and better equipped to juggle the more essential income generating activities.
Also, you simply don’t have monopoly of skill, talent, or knowledge. No one does. This is why I recommended, earlier in our training, that you consider joining a support community of like-minded individuals.
I’ve reviewed a lot of these groups and have found Wealthy Affiliate among the better ones.
The technical aspect of starting this business is very manageable, I would say, but there are a lot of things that you can still learn from other people’s experiences especially those that have already gone through a lot and made it to the top.
In a community, you get to have a 24/7 ‘hotline’ with these experts and they are all patient and understanding with the travails of being a green horn in this business.
Trust me. I’ve been there and can’t say enough how it has helped me a lot in getting me this far. Just by putting out a single problem of having to utilize Facebook for promotion will get you so many responses and creative ideas to push your promotion.
Imagine how manageable it will be for starters if you get that much support from people who completely understand what you are going through.
That said, should you consider this option, I would recommend their premium membership offer, which provides more than 1,000 training modules, assistance in setting up your website and hosting, plus many other benefits at a monthly rate of USD 49. With comprehensive support from start until you’re already capable enough, this rate is value-for money, I must say.
You would be well-advised too to consider this option in order to strengthen your roots and confidently branch out in this business.
So, after having given you my summary, what can you expect next?
After this, you’re pretty much on the driver seat now. You have the tools, the basic knowledge, the infrastructure, and other resources to keep you moving forward toward your goals.
Just keep your eyes on the prize and have faith in yourself!